Hey guys! So it’s been a hot minute
(wait. Why do people even say “hot minute”?) since I did a tag or award, and I really need to catch up on them. Some people do multiple awards/tags in one post, but I just can’t do that. Like how do ya’ll do that 😂
So I’ve been nominated for the Aesthete Blogger Award twice now (actually, I think it was three times, but I must have forgotten to save the link in my doc), the first time by Anushka and the second by Poorwa! SO thanks a BUNCH to both of them; everyone, if you haven’t already, go check out their blogs because they’re both awesome peeps 😁
(oh phew my emojis are working again)
And now let’s get into it 😌
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog – right up there, in case you somehow missed it 🤔
- List the rules – as I’m doing right this very moment
- Show some love to the one who nominated you! – in this case, ones
- Mention the creator (Ashmita@ the Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post – done and done *dusts hands together*
- Tell me something about this world that you admire – ooooOooOOoh
- What is your favourite form of creativity? – noice (not my answer guys 😂)
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love – okay, cool, easy enough 😆
- Ask your nominees 4 questions – only four? 🥺🥺 (Jk four’s good – you have no idea how hard finding questions is)
- Share something you created (can be anything!) – now I wanna show a whole lotta things 😂
- And lastly, just so you know: I LOVE YOUR CREATIONS! – aw thanks 😂
Something about this world I admire
How we can laugh even in the darkest of times, how we can make each other happy, and how we form forever friendships 💙
My favourite form of creativity
I have two options for this: writing, and drawing. Now if you know me at all, you’ll probably guess that this is VERY HARD CHOICE FOR ME URGHHHH 😔
(okay, rayna, the sad emoji so doesn’t go with the caps lock text)
So here comes the first cheat:
I choose both.
My answers to Poorwa and Anushka’s questions
Okay, so Anushka never gave questions in her post, so I’m just going to take the questions that she answered. Does that even make sense? 🥱
What colour is your soul?
I have no idea. Maybe blue? Or is that just my wishful thinking (I love blue ✌) 😅 You know what? I’ll take one of those quizzes. There are like thousands.
Okay, took it! ……I GOT ORANGE. I HATE ORANGE. I DEMAND JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!
Think about your happiest memory. Then tell me the book/song that you are reminded of?
There are way too many happy memories to think about 😔
Finish the sentence: once upon a time, there lived a turtle in…
A topsy turvy world of books and art.
Do you have an aesthetic?/What is your favourite aesthetic?
No idea 😗
What’s one thing you will never do?
Probably anything like sky-diving, going on a roller coaster, etc.
A movie that made you laugh just so hard?
It’s extremely rare for a movie/book to make me laugh, which is why I can’t even remember one. Yeesh. You directors havta work harder 🥱
If you could change one thing in the blogosphere, what would it be?
👀 I can’t think of anything. Um. I have a challenge for ya’ll. Leave a comment with your answer to this question.
What’s something you never wanted to do but you did?
Hmm. Oh. Start a blog! 😂
If you had to change one thing in the blogosphere, what would it be? (yes I am copying Poorwa’s question)
Do you like baking? (inspired by my cookies – They just came outta the oven and yummmm)
What’s something odd you like/love doing?
What’s your fave plant/flower?
Something I recently created
So, for school, we have to embroidery six zodiac constellation things. I’ve already done all six, and the one I’m showing you right now is Sagittarius
(since I’m a dear old Saggi. Although you could also call me a cusp. And my moon sign is Aquarius. But who cares! My sun sign is Saggi and that’s what I’m sticking to.).
And that’s a wrap! I hope you enjoyed reading 😁